Subject: Ed: Call for Action/Призыв к действию: WASH in health care facilities and the 8 practical steps - Data Collection for 2025 Update of Country Tracker
From: "Leena Albreht" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2024 15:34:52 +0200

Palun registreerida

Saatja: EURO WATSAN <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: neljapäev, 14. november 2024 14:35
Adressaat: EURO WATSAN <[email-masked]>
Teema: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE] Call for Action/Призыв к действию: WASH in 
health care facilities and the 8 practical steps - Data Collection for 2025 
Update of Country Tracker

Текст на русском языке см. ниже.

Dear Protocol community,

A new round of data collection for the so-called “Country Tracker” on the 
eight practical steps on water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in health care 
facilities has begun. The WHO/UNICEF WASH in Health Care Facilities Country 
Tracker <https://www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker/>  provides an 
overview of which countries are taking action against the eight practical 
steps <https://www.washinhcf.org/practical-steps/> , and importantly 
highlights where further efforts are needed.

This Tracker links strongly with the Protocol’s programme area 3 on WASH in 
institutional settings, especially on monitoring of services and supporting 
the implementation of global and regional commitments, including the 2019 
World Health Assembly resolution on WASH in health care facilities.

We would like to invite you to engage with the process in your country. Data 
can be  <https://hq_wash.cmail19.com/t/d-l-sljcuk-ditdillhji-dh/> submitted 
through the online form, which will be open until 1 December 2024. While 
several countries have reported previously to the Tracker, we would like to 
particularly encourage other, so-far non-reporting countries to consider 
engaging with the process this year.

How is the information used?

The latest version of the tracker is available at 
<https://www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker/> 
www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker. The country tracker further 
serves as the basis for the biennial update on progress against the 2023 
UNGA Resolution on WASH, waste, and electricity in health care facilities 
<https://hq_wash.cmail19.com/t/d-l-sljcuk-ditdillhji-du/> , which all 
countries are required to report on to be presented to UNGA in September 
2025. WASH in health care facilities is essential for achieving SDG targets 
6 and 3.8.

How is information being collected and reported?

Only one submission is requested per country. Given data collection is a 
collaborative effort, we would like to encourage you to reach out and 
coordinate with the respective lead ministry/agency in your country. After 
your submission, WHO and UNICEF review the information and use it to 
populate the tracker. The completed tracker will then be shared with 
countries for approval before publication. Find more detailed information in 
the attached information sheet.

As further background, please find below some key resources on WASH in 
health care facilities:

*	A summary report of the recent global and regional progress on WASH in 
health care facilities 2023 data update: special focus on primary health 
care 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Zdq1yJZxj3DIK74OtyN0QhX0TVvTALJ0aiP5q-MsJtTNSyPFyJ4SNLBzElM8qytFJAXVsjotaXxxgCPd7W9vuLEUKA1YdhPMRQU3yvWyC7CkWGWuVoGR6Wg4JmJOg-eVBWXH5rEGzsrGzjgfbk7eveMtYsGU90k2NRASfqmlCe8oEaZh-BKv0o4VgTPmruR3WAKeWVkd_doo9ucoyNT4uoy_wnJ8pwUHLHwWBtfymY175IksYE4xt5blD74sRb9tfmlJP91xDz0aZtt47lrUZtE6TmyNgcOh5aURIrB-NGeU1zO8pcYYdihYqsNCyVYm/https%3A%2F%2Fwashdata.org%2Freports%2Fjmp-2024-wash-hcf> 
. You can also explore the data on the interactive portal 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1xAkUg1MmwbS9IBtY3LELgkauDBWLQzqsKA-Ueb9iJ7rn8ZIOtCfFVnS_QE2myhzig7-h4UgEfjG6nt2fRT0K8FnFVgXBSfc0FysoBxsyXV0i8n8hQlksKIB4bcgGe0WQceyNGfMcBFXDTbZm6VcTbeR2cAhqcPbmvGJ5JiMXHbG9WzafgL32AHGgAGH_ibRI8kR8O77_O-RioGd_TflFO7QOVCKptbUilyK36cdx_aWLwlJS6ygEhSmZENFonJkrZPUHJdKiYkNDvFUBuCxNQ_2P3g8zVNgykxTpd_tGkUxH08Hxa06iD74KL3eJZFco/https%3A%2F%2Fwashdata.org%2Fdata%2Fhealthcare%23%21%2F> 
.
*	Water, sanitation and hygiene in health-care facilities: a practical tool 
for situation assessment and improvement planning 
<https://www.who.int/europe/publications/i/item/9789289058421> , developed 
under the Protocol.
*	A country example from Serbia summarized in the report: National 
situational analysis of water, sanitation and hygiene in health care 
facilities in Serbia 
<https://www.washinhcf.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/National-survey-WASH-Serbia-v06-LOGOS-FINAL.pdf> 
.

We hope that the publications, links and information will be useful for your 
work. Please feel free to disseminate to your professional networks.

Best wishes,

Nicole Klaesener-Metzner | Technical Officer (Water and Sanitation)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
Mob.: +49 162 6906693 | Web:  <http://www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn> 
www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn

Sent by Water and Climate Programme

European Centre for Environment and Health

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Bonn, Germany

+49 228 815 0404

Visit us: 
<http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/water-and-sanitation> 
Water and Sanitation | 
<http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/climate-change> 
Climate Change

Follow WHO on  <https://m.facebook.com/WHOEurope/> Facebook | 
<https://twitter.com/WHO> Twitter | 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9g4wFmW4FY&list=PLL4_zLP7J_mhqUVlZ1ynz27UIosn0jB0_> 
YouTube  <https://www.instagram.com/whoeurope/> | Instagram

Уважаемые члены сообщества по выполнению Протокола!

Начался новый раунд сбора данных для так называемого «Инструмента 
отслеживания прогресса в странах» в осуществлении восьми практических шагов 
в области водоснабжения, санитарии и гигиены (ВСГ) в медицинских 
учреждениях. Инструмент ВОЗ/ЮНИСЕФ для отслеживания прогресса в странах в 
области ВСГ в медицинских учреждениях –  WHO 
<https://www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker/> /UNICEF WASH in Health 
Care Facilities Country Tracker – дает возможность увидеть, какие страны 
предпринимают конкретные действия по осуществлению восьми практических 
шагов, и, что не менее важно, показывает, где нужно приложить дополнительные 
усилия.

Данный инструмент для отслеживания прогресса тесно увязан с областью 3 в 
программе работы по выполнению Протокола, касающейся ВСГ в учреждениях и, в 
частности, мониторинга услуг и поддержки выполнения глобальных и 
региональных обязательств, включая выполнение резолюции Всемирной ассамблеи 
здравоохранения 2019 г. о ВСГ в медицинских учреждениях.

Мы хотели бы пригласить вас подключиться к этому процессу в вашей стране. 
Данные можно  <https://hq_wash.cmail19.com/t/d-l-sljcuk-ditdillhji-dh/> 
подать с помощью онлайновой формы, которая будет открыта до 1 декабря 2024 
г. Несколько стран ранее уже представляли свои данные в инструмент для 
отслеживания прогресса, но нам особенно хотелось бы побудить и другие 
страны, которые до сих пор не представляли своих данных, к тому, чтобы они 
подумали над возможностью принять участие в этом году.

Как используется получаемая информация?

Самая последняя версия инструмента имеется на ссылке 
<https://www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker/> 
www.washinhcf.org/country-progress-tracker. Инструмент для отслеживания 
прогресса в странах также служит основой для составления двухгодичного 
доклада с последними данными о прогрессе в выполнении Резолюции ГА ООН 2023 
г. о ВСГ, обращении с отходами и электроснабжении в учреждениях 
здравоохранения, о котором все страны должны представить свой отчет, а сам 
доклад должен быть представлен на сессии Генеральной Ассамблеи ООН в 
сентябре 2025 г. ВСГ в учреждениях здравоохранения имеет решающее значение 
для выполнения предусмотренных в ЦУР Цели 6 и задачи 3.8.

Как собирается и представляется информация?

От каждой страны может быть представлена только одна форма с данными. 
Учитывая, что сбор данных – это коллективная работа, мы призываем вас к 
установлению контактов и координации этой работы с соответствующим головным 
министерством/учреждением в вашей стране. После того, как вы представите 
данные, ВОЗ и ЮНИСЕФ проанализируют полученную информацию и используют ее 
для заполнения инструмента для отслеживания прогресса. Заполненный 
инструмент затем будет разослан странам на утверждение перед опубликованием. 
Более подробно все это описывается в прилагаемой информационной записке.

В качестве источников дополнительной справочной информации ниже указаны 
некоторые основные публикации о ВСГ в медицинских учреждениях:

*	Краткое изложение недавно опубликованного доклада с обновленными данными о 
достигнутом прогрессе на глобальном и региональном уровне в области ВСГ в 
медицинских учреждениях по состоянию на 2023 г.: особое внимание учреждениям 
первичного звена ( 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Zdq1yJZxj3DIK74OtyN0QhX0TVvTALJ0aiP5q-MsJtTNSyPFyJ4SNLBzElM8qytFJAXVsjotaXxxgCPd7W9vuLEUKA1YdhPMRQU3yvWyC7CkWGWuVoGR6Wg4JmJOg-eVBWXH5rEGzsrGzjgfbk7eveMtYsGU90k2NRASfqmlCe8oEaZh-BKv0o4VgTPmruR3WAKeWVkd_doo9ucoyNT4uoy_wnJ8pwUHLHwWBtfymY175IksYE4xt5blD74sRb9tfmlJP91xDz0aZtt47lrUZtE6TmyNgcOh5aURIrB-NGeU1zO8pcYYdihYqsNCyVYm/https%3A%2F%2Fwashdata.org%2Freports%2Fjmp-2024-wash-hcf> 
WASH in health care facilities 2023 data update: special focus on primary 
health care, на англ. языке). Вы также можете изучить эти данные на 
интерактивном портале.
*	Водоснабжение, санитария и гигиена в лечебно-профилактических учреждениях: 
практическое пособие по оценке ситуации и планированию улучшений, 
разработанное в рамках Протокола.
*	Пример из практики страны: Сербия. Краткое изложение в докладе «Анализ 
ситуации 
<https://www.washinhcf.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/National-survey-WASH-Serbia-v06-LOGOS-FINAL.pdf> 
в стране в области водонабжения, санитарии и гигиены в медицинских 
учреждениях в Сербии» (на англ. языке).

Надеемся, что эти публикации, ссылки и информация будут полезны для вас в 
вашей работе. Вы можете распространить их среди членов ваших 
профессиональных сетей.

С уважением,

Nicole Klaesener-Metzner | Technical Officer (Water and Sanitation)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
Mob.: +49 162 6906693 | Web:  <http://www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn> 
www.euro.who.int/ecehbonn

Прислано программой «Вода и климат

Европейский центр по окружающей среде и здоровью

Европейское региональное бюро ВОЗ

Бонн, Германия

+49 228 815 0404

Посетите нас: 
<http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/water-and-sanitation> 
Water and Sanitation | 
<http://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/environment-and-health/climate-change> 
Climate Change

Следите за ВОЗ на  <https://m.facebook.com/WHOEurope/> Facebook | 
<https://twitter.com/WHO> Twitter | 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9g4wFmW4FY&list=PLL4_zLP7J_mhqUVlZ1ynz27UIosn0jB0_> 
YouTube  <https://www.instagram.com/whoeurope/> | Instagram